Kayla Russell CA
Kayla Russell is the Business Services and Practice Manager at Palfreyman Chartered Accountants and is primarily in charge of our individual and BAS clients.
Kayla holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Newcastle and is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Winner – 2021 Australian Accounting Awards “Mentor of the Year“
- Winner – 2020 30 under 30 Accounting Awards “Accountant (Boutique Firm) of the Year“
- Winner – 2020 30 under 30 Accounting Awards “Multiservice Accountant of the Year“
- Winner – 2020 Cessnock Customer Service Awards – “Overall Professional Award“
- Winner – 2020 Cessnock Customer Service Awards – “Finance“
- Eight-time National Finalist since 2019
Prior to joining our team in 2013, Kayla worked for over 6 years in the industry in a management accounting role. With this experience, Kayla has developed a strong understanding of the practical applications of taxation and accounting. This has allowed Kayla to attend to our client’s individual needs in a knowledgeable, timely and compassionate manner.
Outside the office
Alongside her dedication to work, Kayla is an active member of the local horse industry. Kayla has a strong belief in community service and is currently President of Wallsend New Lambton Pony Club as well as point scorer for Singleton Dressage Club.
As well as her involvement in pony club, Kayla regularly competes in open Dressage. One of Kayla’s highlights was being awarded the Hunter Valley Dressage Assocation Pony of the Year for 2017 and 2018.